Thursday 19 February 2015

Book Launch: AFK, in Pursuit of Avengement - 26 Feb @ 3pm SLT



I'll be launching  the fourth novel in the 'AFK' series - 'AFK, in Pursuit of Avengement' - at Harvey's Bar, Basilique, on Thursday 26 February at 3pm SLT (the SLURL will drop you down just outside of it).  Please join me there if you would like to find out more about the latest entry in this story.  I'll be reading an excerpt in voice, and if you're a fan of the series up to now you might be interested in knowing this will be the section of the book which explains the twist at the end of 'AFK, indefinitely'.  I'll also be talking about a little experiment I want to run.

The book is currently in its third edit and looking likely to end up a little shy of 70,000 words - the longest by far in the series to date.  I'm confident that it will be finished by the weekend and ready for Kindle users to download by the 26th.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: