Saturday 28 March 2015

Farewell Blogger



To celebrate my eighth rezz day, I'm moving my blog to Wordpress.

I've been with Blogger since I published my very first novel online and it's been a good home.  Over the years, however, the development of Wordpress and the inexplicable stagnation of Blogger has left me wishing with increasing frequency that I'd chosen the competitor platform.  I kept hoping Google might eventually start investing in its product; I think Google+ is where its priorities lie in that general domain, however.

So, about a month ago, I decided finally to port my blog across to Wordpress.  Since then I've been fine-tuning all the posts so that they fit properly and I'm pleased to announce that you can now view the result at www.huckleberryhax.wordpress.com.

All new posts will now appears on the new blog.  If you link to me, I'd really appreciate it if you updated your links to point there instead of here.

Farewell, Blogger.

No comments: